Skyrim

Sky rim could be coming to the xboxone and ps4 we will find out on the 12th

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 20 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's going to take something very special to get me to play vanilla Skyrim on a console.

Link to your source would be nice please.

I can't see them getting a return on the cost to port it.....unless it is a totally new game, why port such an old game??

Here is the LINK to a source for anyone interested.

Already posted it

[quote user="Burnin TODI"]

I can't see them getting a return on the cost to port it.....unless it is a totally new game, why port such an old game??

[/quote]

It would likely cost them very little to port to be honest. They would just port the PC version over with the HD pack and DLC. I cannot honestly see them creating any new assets.

I'm not sure if my brother would allow it, since he's the one with the money, but if it's okay with him, I would so totally buy this game all over again.

Another 200 hours doing the same missions, no thank you.  Great game though.

@GG. Same here, I've been tempted to play it again lately so this would be good.

One of my favourite ever Xbox 360 titles but ....

Do I want to play the same ( just nicer looking ) again with maybe a few added extras? no thanks! .. I'd much rather a "new" game!

I hope this is not a sign of things to come with "next gen" ... more and more updated titles rather than developers putting their time and money into new games.