Skyrim: Thieves Guild achievement

Just wondering if anyone has any tips on getting this achievement done quite quickly?

I keep picking burglary & fishing as quests as they seem to be the easiest and quickest.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I've not done this achievement myself but this might help ( not my advice, just what someone else has posted )

Returned the Thieves Guild to its former glory

In order to get this achievement you have to do enough side missions (and then a main mission for each of the 4 major cities) for the Thieves Guild, namely Delvin and Vex, so you can restore the Thieves Guild to its former glory. It’s basically a matter of doing a set of mundane jobs throughout the cities of Skyrim until the guild catches someone’s eye there, then doing the main mission in that city. There’s a lot of tooing and froing to be done here, so don’t say you haven’t been warned – remember as well, pick two missions up at a time (one from each Delvin and Vex) and then drop them off two at a time.

By my reckoning, you have to do around 40 smaller quests overall (well, that’s how many I did), as well as 4 bigger quests in the 4 major cities (not Riften) – these 4 missions will be given to you while you do the smaller quests at various intervals. It’s 350 gold a mission to start with, 400 later on and they are quick and relatively easy (except the Bedlam stuff), but yes, it’s boring as sin!

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=341623

In the link there is a 'roadmap' for all the achievements so could contain 'SPOILERS'...

Thanks! :)