Skyrim price shocker at Gamestation !

Just came off the 'phone to my local Gamestation - "Yeah, we've got quite a few copies so can reserve one for you - sorry but the price will be £54:99 !

Anyone else confirmed prices anywhere for in-store tomorrow ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

For the regular standard version?...their website has it for £40, normally instore it will hit the RRP of £44.99 but cant seen it being £54.99, bloody hell lol

Yep - regular, standard version. The guy did actually say "sorry" when apologising for the price !

People who buy at that price are idiots

[quote user="GULLEN"]

Yep - regular, standard version. The guy did actually say "sorry" when apologising for the price !

[/quote]

Never a good sign lol.

But even for Gamestation/GAME that seems pretty steep! Mine cost me just under £40 from Shopto.

I was hoping they sold it for £39.99 with an offer where you trade in 2 games and get an extra £5 off so I could just buy a 99p sports title and trade that + MW3 in to essentially get a straight swap. £54.99? Wouldn't touch it with a barge pole at that price.

Gamestation and Game tend to get close to the RRP instore for big name games...but that seems a little Neo Geo for my tastes!

Asda will probably be sub £40 but they always seem very slow to add new games to their accepted trade-in list. I'd imagine they wouldn't even accept MW3 yet.

I just phoned my local GAME and they said they don't know a price yet lol but the guy said you can get Skyrim for £4.99 when you trade in a selected title.

Batman Arkham City (Xbox 360/PS3)

Battlefield 3 (Xbox 360/PS3)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Xbox 360/PS3)

Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception (PS3

Thanks Lofty - didn't know about that.

My ASDA doesn't do trade ins anyway, I'll just trade in in at GAME to get the game for £4.99.