Skyrim pre-owned

I want to pick up this game after ignoring it for so long. 

Is there any advantage in buying the game brand new - I don't want to miss out on any erxtra content but the pre-owned price is quite tempting!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I reckon mate for the price you are going to pay for a pre-owned you can pick this up just as cheap brand new.

There are no disadvantages in gameplay or upcoming DLC if you buy new or 2nd hand

No difference but I guess how big diiference in price it is?

Shopto ( New Copy ) £29.86

www.shopto.net/.../XB2EL04-The%20Elder%20Scrolls%20V%20Skyrim.html  

It's £24.98 instore at Gamestation matey!

Cheers guys, picked it up from Game for £24.98 today, after walking into Cex, clocking the £28 price tag, and walking straight back out.

awesome welcome to the world of skyrim

I guess we won't see you post again as Skyrim is about to take over your life ;-)

Pretty much, spent a good few hours on it now and I'm still working my way through the quests originating in Whiterun, barely scratched the surface. I wish I'd put more thought into which perks to choose though, got some right random ones!

Skyrim has no content pass built into new versions, so there is no difference between buying new or preowned other then that new game smell and price

-

Hopefully you got the World Map in the preowned version you got, that is truly a lovely thing to have

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

Hopefully you got the World Map in the preowned version you got, that is truly a lovely thing to have

[/quote]Have to agree there it is quality, it inspired me to paint the map. Got some canvas and tore it around the edges and creased it up so it looked beaten down then painted the map on top. Looks pretty cool I have to say now its framed ;).

Did one for my mate who's a Skyrim nut too, says its one of the best presents he has been given lol, not bad for a few quid :P.