Skyrim glitched? Anyone help (Spoilers)

Just hoping that someone can help me here. I've reached the mission in the main story where you have to speak to the stormcloak and imperial leaders to organise the truce. BUT I have the mission to join the stormcloaks still open. Now the leader of the stormcloaks won't talk to me until I talk to the army leader to join them. But he won't talk to me until I finish the story mission.

So I can't finish either mission and I'm stuck in a loop. I have spent 35 hours on it so far. So gutted.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

forums.bethsoft.com

[quote user="Akradon"]

Just hoping that someone can help me here. I've reached the mission in the main story where you have to speak to the stormcloak and imperial leaders to organise the truce. BUT I have the mission to join the stormcloaks still open. Now the leader of the stormcloaks won't talk to me until I talk to the army leader to join them. But he won't talk to me until I finish the story mission.

So I can't finish either mission and I'm stuck in a loop. I have spent 35 hours on it so far. So gutted.

[/quote]

My son had a simular problem with a different mission, he couldn't find no-one else that had this particular problem but after playing some other missions,side quests etc he went back to it and he was able to finish it, unless you find any info about this maybe just try carrying on with some other quests and see if this will solve it.

Good luck.

this might sound obvious but have you more than one quest active in your quest list thing? could try de-activating the quests and doing something else first? worth a try.

Tried de-activiting the quests, tried to join the other side, didn't want to know. Tried turning off the console and start from an earlier save. But nothing seemed to work.