Skyrim Glitch.

hello.

My Skyrim account is bugged, it take's over 7mins to take one item out of chest, or to put into a chest can any one help me fix this please?

THANK you

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I would suggest deleting the Game Updates off your hard drive,  NOT your save file... Just the updates that are saved to the HDD. Located , where your Skyrim save data is.. should be a file called update #. Delete that, and then let the game do an update again.

If that does not fix it, you can always do whatever everyone loves to tell people to do and that's Clear your Cache, by pressing Y while in the system menu and the hard drive option selected. This will wipe all other updates for games from your HDD that are hidden in the system memory.

Lastly, I also recommend installing the game if you have no done so already, as it will help load faster... Please note if you have any crafted equipment that is not normal like hacked stats and so on, this will also cause slow down to load those items as they are not real or suppose to exist...  So Items like a 4billion damage sword, can cause some loading issues or crashes.

Let us know if clearing the HDD helped at all. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I think it is fix :), but i am stuck in jail & every time i click 'Do time" on a ore it goes to loading but never loads, so i cant check chests, any chance you know how i could fix this too?,  I am not having much luck lol.

Sorry this didn't help.

bump.

Sorry this didn't help.

No it's not fix, i went back to a old save & it was taking age's, guess it was going fast cause i had no items on me in jail. :(

Sorry this didn't help.

The only thing I can suggest, is deleting everything that is located on your HDD that belongs to Skyrim except for the saves as you don't want to lose your progress. The install and re-download the extra stuff you might have acquired since owning the game. Try the above as stated in my first reply, by deleting both cache and updates from the HDD.

But I would ask how many items do you have stored in your treasure chest? If you are at the limit and you have a lot of stacked items, it can be causing the game to slow down when trying to load all of it. Stacked items sometimes don't take up more than 1 space in the inventory as it counts as 1 item but you can stack like 99 of them, so it becomes 99 of 1 item.. If the treasure chest has a max of 100 items and you stacked 99 of each 100.. you would have a total of 9900 items in the box for the system to load, which can make it take a long time.

Also, as stated if you have any items with weird stats that you crafted, while legit, they are not suppose to exist..  I have a friend who created items using crafting by stacking amulets and potions to increase stats.... That now give him things like 4billion damage,  4 billion armor, and so on, they are all real items, but the game cant handle stats like that.. (Now this was when Skyrim first came out prior to all the updates, not sure if your still allowed to do stuff like that.)  He always kept the items on his character, so I'm not sure what happens when they are put in the Chest boxes.

As for the "Do Time" in jail, have you tried just waiting out the time you need to spend in jail.. unless the do time option is the only way you can progress it, in the area you are.. I'd try to see if just waiting it out fixes the issue...  There could be an error with some of your saves, that's causing slow loading.. I always keep about 3 saves that are 20mins apart in case something unwanted happens, I can then back up to an older one that is not too far back..  Do you have saves like that? So that maybe you can try an older one that is not super far back from where your currently at, and see how long it takes to load your treasure box.

Anyways, let me know.. Maybe somebody else will read this and maybe able to offer more fixes. :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes i have a lot of item's in my 'chests' lol, i will try sell, once done i'll reply to see if it is better, also

i'll del all but the last three saves & see what happen's.

Thank you again. :)

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm still working on it, takes about 5mins to take one item out, i am about 80% though first of many chests, i also went to  try wait out jail time, i been training for around 4 hours now with magic & got no way out from jail, but to keep waiting. :(

Sorry this didn't help.

Wish a xbox 360 staff member world pass by & see if they can help.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Bees! It sounds like this is most likely an issue with your specific game save. Can you try starting a new file, or try a different save if you have one, and see if the issue persists in that one. I have never heard of this particular issue, so I'd like to just make sure. Let us know, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

I have a alt, but its not a xbox live account, it has none of these issue's.

Sorry this didn't help.