Skyrim: DLC issue

Hello there, I am new to these forums but not to XBox Live so bear with me if this is in the wrong section or such! Now I have a problem with my Skyrim DLC, this being that it seems to only work on my account on my XBox rather than my girlfriend and friends account as they both have accounts on it. I purchased a new XBox 360 recently and transferred over the data from one to the other, so that was simple and the DLC (Dawnguard, Hearthfire and now Dragonborn) all work fine on my account however on the other two accounts only Dragonborn seems to work with Skyrim. 

I've tried a lot of things, from downloading again, down to getting their accounts on XBox Live silver but for some reason the Dawnguard and Hearthfire do not want to work on their accounts anymore. We're finding it very odd, and I would be greatful if those of you in the know could help.

Many thanks, Liam. :)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

apparemment je vois qu'il y a quelques petits problèmes sur Skyrim alors j'aimerai savoir lesquelles dans les moindres détailles parce que je veux me l'acheté!

merci de votre compréhension et d'avance pour votre aide!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks guys! We got it working again and I now have a very happy girlfriend (she loves Skyrim!)

Cheers. :)

Sorry this didn't help.

What the previous poster said is correct. You need to do a license transfer.

The reason you're seeing this issue is because the console license for that downloaded DLC is still tied to your original Xbox 360 hardware. When you do the license transfer process, those licenses will be migrated to the new console.

Step 1) Log into Xbox Live on the new console.

Step 2) Do the license transfer.

Step 3) Redownload the existing DLC content. Note: this won't actually redownload the entire DLC if you've already transferred it  to the hard drive on the new console. It will simply download the new license information.

Step 4) Play!

After you have updated the console license for the DLC, all profiled playing on that console will have access to it. This is why Dragonborn currently works for everyone, since you very likely purchased that on the new console so the console license for that DLC is already tied to the new Xbox in your house.

Does that make sense?

Sorry this didn't help.

You need to transfer your content licenses to your new console. This support article will help with the process.

support.xbox.com/.../download-content

Sorry this didn't help.