skyrim collectors edition

Is aanybody planning to buy the collectors edition of skyrim and does anyone agree with me that they should have released a special edition with just an art book and making of dvd i'm sure that would have been a big seller.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP8slKkJnh0]

That's huge lol.

The IGN UK team showed off the dragon model when they got their collectors edition a couple of weeks back, it was as big as one of their heads....for once, a collections edition that breaks the £100 threshold shows why it has...best collectors edition I have seen

i think a £70 edition would have been more affordable,what will people do with that statue fly it around the living room?

That's a lot of cash for a plastic dragon!! The book looks like it would be nice for a true fan though.

Dont think its plastic lol But to answer Halogrunt.....should they have had a version without puff the magic dragon, maybe...but then the art book will probably go on sale at some point

I was just going by what the guy in that unboxing vid said, if it's not plastic then maybe it's worth the cost for a fan of the series.

I do agree that the book should have been available in some sort of edition at a slighly cheaper price.

It is pretty much plastic, its high quality PVC :S

I would have bought a smaller limited edition with steel book case, with DVD and artbook for about £50-£60.

This makes the Batman Arkham Asylum "Battle Damaged" Batarang look like a good deal! :)