Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Must. Have. Dragon.

And art book.

(And map. of course).

Is this available for Pre-order yet? Popped up on Facebook before and i had a search around to see if i could put my pre-order in, but couldn't find anywhere.

It's on Game.co.uk

And looking at the price I may retract my must.

[quote user="UseYourIlusion"]

It's on Game.co.uk

And looking at the price I may retract my must.

[/quote]

wow! just wow, you will have to be a serious fan to splash out that much.

Ha! £130 is a joke!

Was really looking forward to this aswell, Won't be paying that price at all though. Damn.. I expected this from MW3, not Skyrim.

Don't worry Todd Howard thinks games should be cheaper; Oh, except Skryim.

On the one hand I agree though I will more than likely spend enough time on Skyrim to justify that price but still it's a case of why spend more than I have to, especially that much more. Bah, I want my dragon...

I've just put my order in for the standard. Theres no way in hell i can justify spending that much on it, A plastic Dragon and an Art book is worth £70 - 80 of my money, £130 is a joke. I've put in over 500 hours on Oblivion, I'm sure ill do the same on this, but not for £130 i won't. My Legendary Edition MC Helmet is in the loft collecting dust now, I vowed never to waste money like that again, I'm not even sure i want the dragon statue... I paid £70 for my Black edition of Assassins Creed 2, The Ezio Statue sits nicely above my TV, probably the best CE I've ever bought. That dragon would look out of place, I might of been tempted had it been £70-80 as i said, But not anymore, perhaps if they release an Art Book only version for a reasonable price i might pick that up, being an illustrator myself i would like a copy. But it looks like the standard Edition will have to do for now.

Ouch! that's just silly. Was really looking forward to a Collectors Edition too. I have the money, just don't wish to spend it on this. Should have been no more than £80.

way to much. I was only going to get standard anyways. Would of liked to see the Artbook as a separate product but maybe time will change that.

Looks alright if it were cheaper. 130 is just way too much. I'll just be getting the standard edition. Or wait for a GOTY edition.