Skyrim Achievements Reset to 0/50

I was playing Skyrim a short time ago, turned my console off for about 15 minutes, then came back and reloaded the game. As the game was loading, a message popped up saying something about having played the game recently on another console (I'm not sure of the exact message, as I spammed the A button thinking it was going to ask me to select a storage device). I exited the game and checked that I everything was in order, but my Skyrim achievements had been reset from 22/50 to 0/50 and the Skyrim gamerscore from 360/1000 to 0/1000. My actual gamertag gamescore hasn't changed.

If I examine the Skyrim achievements panel, all 22 of the old achievements are highlighted as having been unlocked, even though the total says zero.

If I check my profile here on xbox.com, it continues to report the old achievement totals (22/50 and 360/1000), but my xbox still says 0/50 and 0/1000.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The topic Read Here First.

Just might help.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm sorry, I can't see that topic. Where should I look for it?

EDIT: Oh, you mean the many other threads? I should have noticed them, but I was in a different topic originally and realised this was the correct topic to post under. Never bothered to check when I got here. Thanks.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.