skype ??

does anyone know when skype is coming to xbox or is it already on the system and where to find it

thanx

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I personally think it was just a rumor at the time. I tried googling it around a week or so ago, because I was wondering myself, but not much came up about it. If they do decide to add it, there will be an offical announcement about it.

Isnt Skype owned by MS now? If so I dont see why they wouldnt add it.

It's true that MS bought Skype. I'm sure they'll get to adding it over time, they could integrate it through VideoKinect if they wanted to, just like they did with MSN. But only time will tell.

I'm sure Skype will come to the Xbox, but it may not be the Xbox 360. Just wait until Microsoft gives a official announcement

I heard that its NOT coming to xbox 360. And this was after they purchased the rights to skype

i want skype!!!

I use Skype at work and home, would help big time on my console. Though there is already MSN on the console, so who knows.

I tried to suggest Kinect to both Skype and MS the other night. Neither site is suggestion friendly right now. I think I just sent something to tech support with Skype, and finally found a suggestion box at Microsfot.com

im sure some how the windows messenger will be linked to it

Due to the recent acquisition of Skype by Microsoft, and the release of Skype for Windows Phone (Beta), it is fairly certain that there will be Skype integration for Xbox, but nothing officially confirmed yet.