sky player

whats wrong with sky player, it won't let me watch any of the on demand stuff, it's not my subscription because I can watch live T.V on any channel anyone else with the same problem?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 21 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Being updated today isnt it??

I think it's unavailable at the moment, as Microsoft were meant to be doing some maintenance to the Sky Player.

yeah, from 0:00 am to 7:00 am I got the message. It's now 20:18 where I live

Oh btw it randomly made me sign in again and there was a 61MB update

Been having no issues myself since todays title update, but many people are. Theres been a few posts in the Media boards about this,as well as Sky's new Sky Go forum: helpforum.sky.com/.../skygo_settingup

Could always try deleting the Title Update from System Settings \ Memory \ Games \ Sky Player \ Title Update and re-downloading it and trying again.

KK cheers mate I've had xbox live for just over 2 years now and every update microsoft do they seem to stuff it up. Oh well I'd take an xbox 360 over a playstation 3 anyday. At least xbox hasn't been hacked for 2 months yet

*UPDATE*

It now has the play option (thanks to Lewgiffard for the tip) but when I press play it says a licence cannot be given. I'll say it again just incase, it's not my subscription because I can watch all the live channels fine

Ive just seen a few tweets from Xbox Support to other users. They are telling them the Sky Team are aware of the issues and are looking into it - I know thats not really helping though...

Thanks but oh god when microsoft say there looking into it it will be fixed for the 2014 word cup in Brazil

Haha! But I think this is actually an issue with Sky's rebranded service Sky GO (formerly Sky Player), and not really anything to do with MS.