Since the great hack, Do we just wait?

It may be dumb, but can we start another account? What i mean is, will it happen again on the same unit now that someone had our info? Kinda stupid but i'm tired of this. I  like 1,000 other people got hit up for Ms points, and reported it, frozen acc. etc..Do we just wait or can i start another account GT safely? These guys arent gonna help us. to be honest, i have the next month off work, and i wanna play online. please can someone help me, or will it take the cookie cutter 25 days to get a response?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

another thing I need to know is can I recover my gamertag while its forzen and why did it create  a new gamertag after I reported it hacked,

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

what I need to know is can we get all the stuff we downloaded back while our accounts are frozen or do we just have to wait till we get our gametags back? I have a load of rockband songs and cant play any of them.

Sorry this didn't help.

There's no way to completely delete an account. Even if it's locked, it'll still be on the servers.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks. Since my real account is frozen till whenever, can i delete it or no? sucks cuz its 5 yrs old..wonder if i should just wait. i'm afraid to pull the trigger..but i'm pretty mad about all of this. it's pretty big, but nobody will relly tell us what to do now. I cant talk to CS because they don't know how to help. Shouldn't they just make a comment about it to appease us victims?

Sorry this didn't help.

You can start another account. Since you can't use the same WLID on more than 1 account, your information would be different on a new account.

Sorry this didn't help.