Since Support made me remove my profile, all saves gone.

Hi, I contacted support the other day as my xbox update continued to fail, after xbox support took me through many steps, including clearing cache, removing my profile and attempting to make me uninstall everything(which I refused), it turned out to be their servers all along. However, I have launched fallout 4 today to a syncing data pop up that gets stuck at 1%, even after several hours, it is still at 1%. After going offline I've noticed that all my local saves have disappeared also. Is there anything I can do? if not, can anyone point me out to make an official complaint as this support person had no idea what they were doing.

Thanks in advance.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hi there!

Sorry you're not able to get your saves. Support walked you through deleting everything as saves are all backed up to the cloud. So deleting local saves shouldn't have any impact on your saved provided you play your Xbox online. Now Fallout is a BEAST of a save, and they're very big. I've seen it take a day to fully sync a Fallout save before. If you have any other games I'd recommend loading that up to see if your Xbox does in fact sync your save correctly.

MCP. MCDST. LVL 80

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.