Simply can't connect...

Sooooo I was playing on my Xbox and everything is fine I come back to it a few hours later and it logs me on but it won't put me on Live. Says that I need to enter my password and email for security reasons. After I do it just says that there's an error. So eventually after a few times of redoing this, I delete my profile. Now there's a problem saying that profiles cannot be downloaded and to try again later....... My internet connection is great, but I'm still getting nothing. HELP ME!...... HELP.. ME....... SOMEONE!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Did you find the problem???? We are having the same thing!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

What error messages are you receiving? Sounds a little nasty. Do a connection test. Let me know the results

Sorry this didn't help.

Easy.

1)Try going to login.live.com/login.srf

2) Sign in there with your email/password, under password and security info you should edit security info.

3) 2 things might happen here. One of them is that you can receive a code on the emails/phone it tell you, if you do on the next screen you will see your security proofs. MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE 1 EMAIL SET UP HERE AND 1 MOBILE NUMBER THAT ARE VERIFIED, important so I capsed it. ANd two is that you cant receive code. If you cant, click cant use those anymore and then set up a mobile usually. Verify it by entering code.

4) Go to xbox and redownload you profile delete it from settings->system->harddrive->profile->delete profile only not the items

5) Download it social->Sign in or out->download profile

6) Play

For the xbox one steps are the same just skip the steps 4,5,6.

Sorry this didn't help.