Simply Brilliant Microsoft. You have blown away my expectations.

I absolutely love this device.  Now you guys are gonna love this, I actually bought a PS4, and I just sold it and got the Xbox One.  The One is no doubt the better console.  So smooth, easy to use, and has so much to offer.

I cannot wait for the next few years to come. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Though I think the Xbox one is a great machine as well, it seems like you're fishing for a free game or another one

?  I'm just saying how much I love this thing.  I actually sold my PS4 lol.

[quote user="Silentce"]

Though I think the Xbox one is a great machine as well, it seems like you're fishing for a free game or another one

[/quote]

Really LOL,,dude is just excited as heII ..

i have both  (x1 is still in box at home) and even if X1 is great i ll still keep my PS 4. Not a fanboy here- just a gamer.

[quote user="VoluntaryChaff3"]

i have both  (x1 is still in box at home) and even if X1 is great i ll still keep my PS 4. Not a fanboy here- just a gamer.

[/quote]

I see.   I played the PS4 for a bit and ill be honest Killzone looked amazing, but the dashboard was horribly disoraganized and PSN is nowhere near the caliber of Xbox One's XBL.

[quote user="Ix TRIGMATIC xI"]

I absolutely love this device.  Now you guys are gonna love this, I actually bought a PS4, and I just sold it and got the Xbox One.  The One is no doubt the better console.  So smooth, easy to use, and has so much to offer.

I cannot wait for the next few years to come. 

[/quote]

I bought and sold a PS4 last week...sold it for a profit....then sold my 250 slim for a good price, all to pay for the ONE....paid off my order at GS, picked it up last night....before I opened it this morning I get a CL email from my PS4 ad from some guy looking for a ONE....offered me 750 in cash..

needless to say I am now video console gameless, LOL....

Kind of glad I did....wait for them to get the problems worked out and buy another ONE...

I couldn't agree more, OP. It is a phenomenal system that has even exceeded what I expected. I spent about 9 hours gaming on it last night, and it went by in a flash.

I agree this machine is amazing!

I highly doubt you even played ps4, ps4 is amazing, the dashboard is really nice, it's a great system! So idk what the heck you're even talking about. ps4 is very easy to use, after watching Angry joe stream last night he had a very hard time finding things on the dashboard on xb1, I also noticed it takes forever for games to install on the xb1, while on ps4 it takes 5-10mins tops.

Completely agree, amazing machine