SILVER ACCOUNT FROM A GOLD ACCOUNT

IF I LET MY GOLD ACCOUNT  run out will it turn into a silver, or do i have to sign up for a new silver account ??

thanks

ed

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

it becomes silver and you can renew again anytime.

good offers appear on the dash when your gold runs out.

thankyou very much

no worries,i have had the 2 months for £2 offer for 6 months now,just by waiting for the on dash offers.

im not sure what that is in dollars but its a lot cheaper than normal.

well, xbox admin said , your account will be shut down do to billing problem, will not go to silver, have to call to get account

unblocked, so i guess i will have to make  a silver account

actually it might have been something to do with the CC on file,. If there was one. If not then call them and find out what needs to be done to unblock it.

?>>

BTW if you create a new account you can't get anything from the old account. all the content is attached to the blocked account.

:<?<>

just in case you didn't know.

[quote user="dallas1"]

well, xbox admin said , your account will be shut down do to billing problem, will not go to silver, have to call to get account

unblocked, so i guess i will have to make  a silver account

[/quote]You have a billing issue here. If you have a credit card attached to your account and it is set to automatically renew but the card has expired, then that can lead to a suspension until the account is in the black again.

Give support a call and ask for billing, see if there is any issues you need to address. While on there you'll be able to ask them to remove the card and turn off automatic renewal for the Gold sub Call Us.