Silver Account Cancelation

I attempted to Cancel this silver account over the phone through xbox support and was told that I could not.  I want to cancel this account I made by accident so I can use this Gamertag on my main account.  Please delete this stupid account or tell me what the hell I need to do.  And please do not tell me to call xbox support cause that was a 45min waste of time.  Also do not tell me to activate this account, pay money to changes its gamertag, then pay money again to change my main account, cause thats not happening.  All I need is for this account to be deactivated and deleted.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

[quote user="Fantasmagorical"]

Also do not tell me to activate this account, pay money to changes its gamertag, then pay money again to change my main account, cause thats not happening.  All I need is for this account to be deactivated and deleted.

[/quote]

Upgrading this account to gold, paying to change the name and then paying to change your other name is the only way to do what you want to do.  Why not just keep this silver account - they don't expire, and you can't deactivate it to free up the gamertag - and only pay to change the other one.  You could easily substitute a zero for an "O" and a one for an "L."

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="Fantasmagorical"]

I attempted to Cancel this silver account over the phone through xbox support and was told that I could not.  I want to cancel this account I made by accident so I can use this Gamertag on my main account.  Please delete this stupid account or tell me what the hell I need to do.  And please do not tell me to call xbox support cause that was a 45min waste of time.  Also do not tell me to activate this account, pay money to changes its gamertag, then pay money again to change my main account, cause thats not happening.  All I need is for this account to be deactivated and deleted.

[/quote]

That's the only way to do it if you want the same name.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.