signing me out

why does my xbox keep signing me out of xbox live every time i put in a new game or go to dash board ?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Hello,

Please try the everything in the exact order it's written in: delete your profile (PROFILE ONLY)clear system cache (3 times) IN A ROW, restart your console (important), download your profile again.

Note: If you can't delete your profile, please turn off your console, remove the storage device, and then plug it back in and start the console.

See if the above works for you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have done all steps as this has been happening to me in the last 3days got nowhere with Xbox support who told me to come on here and raise the issue which I have done. If I get any answers I will get bk too you also, but it's driving me madiI have to say!

Sorry this didn't help.

Set the console to remember your password

After you download your Xbox Live profile to a console, you are asked if you want the console to remember your password.

Remember password

This option determines whether you need your Microsoft account password to sign into your profile. TheRemember Password option is off by default, which means you’ll be prompted for your Microsoft account password when you sign in with your Xbox Live profile.

If you don’t want to be prompted for your Microsoft account password every time you sign into Xbox Live, select the Remember Password option.

OR

Change the password protection on your profile

The Remember Password option is set after you download your Xbox Live profile. But you can change the password protection on your profile at any time. Here’s how:

Don’t require a password to sign in

If your Xbox Live profile is password protected, you can change this the next time you sign into your Xbox Live profile. When you’re prompted for your Microsoft account password at sign in, select the Remember Passwordoption.

If you select the Remember Password option, you won’t be prompted for your Microsoft account password the next time you sign in to your Xbox Live profile.

Complete Details HERE.

Sorry this didn't help.