signing in

when i try to sign in to xbox live, it comes up with a message saying that i need to sign in with my email and password so security can be updated ect. yet i do not know what email and password i am linked with. i have tried many and its extremely frustrating as it has been going on for so long now and i am still paying for live when i cant access it. how can i get in or how can i keep my account but change the email its associated with?

cheers

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:
Answer

Hey all!

This thread is over a year old, so it's probably best that you start a new thread for any connection issues you're currently experiencing!

As for any issues that have suddenly appeared tonight, Xbox Live is currently experiencing an interruption in its services that is preventing many players from signing in or using their games/apps. This problem is being looked into by Xbox Staff (and I'm sure they're quite busy) so all we can really do is wait it out. As always, you can keep up-to-date on this issue on the Xbox Live Status page.

If you continue to experience any further connection issues after this current interruption has been cleared up, please feel free to create a new thread so that we can offer you the best support possible!

Thanks! :D

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.