Signing In Problem Please Help!

Hello, a few years ago I created an Xbox Live account entitled MC Moobz. While creating the account I typed in the wrong email adress. The email address that I accidently typed in was [REMOVED - DO NOT POST EMAIL OR MS ACCOUNT] while the  email address that I was intending on using  was [REMOVED - DO NOT POST EMAIL OR MS ACCOUNT]. This was not a problem until a few days ago when the dsl box that netzero was providing suddenly shut down and my internet was disconnected. When the new box arrived and I tried to sign into Xbox Live I had to provide the incorrect email [REMOVED - DO NOT POST EMAIL OR MS ACCOUNT] and a password that I can not remember. It is impossible for me to recover the password to that email account because it is not mine and not a microsoft accout. Would it be possible to change the password or email adress so that I would be able to sign in because I already paid for a year long subscription of xbox live?
Thank you for your time,
James [ MOD REMOVED ]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

You can call XBOX support (1-800-4MYXBOX) and by answering some of the security questions you can have them change the email address on file I believe. But remembering the security questions may prove as hard as the password.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi James! You'll want to be careful not to put personal info on the Forums.  I'd suggest hitting up login.live.com to get that password reset.  Phone support may also be able to help if you can verify personal info.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.