Signed Up for XBOX Newsletter....

Hoping to recieve an email soon as I signed up for the Xbox newsletter over 3 days ago...still nothing. Reason being many have recieved highly coveted GOW3 gnasher cog codes thru this newsletter and I was hoping to get one too. Any input as to why I'm not recieving anything from xbox live would be great...I know many others are having the same issue.

Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 17 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The newsletter you are mentioning was sent out on August 27. If you signed up for the newsletter after it was sent out, it would seem you are out of luck.

Reason being as part of the cog code search promo a lot of people participating are afraid they wont be able to complete it with out that gnasher certificate. To date, the only ones that have all the unlocks are the lucky few who got these suspect emails thru the xbox newsletter. I guess it just seems unfair for those participating that no more gnasher codes are coming thru the newsletter?

I guess I just want to hear it from a moderator who knows the specifics of this GOW3 promo...the gears community desearves to know as there may be a lot of false hope out there...

I know how the promo works. I got a code myself from that same newsletter, logged in with Facebook, allowed the Facebook app from Epic, and downloaded the weapon.

But, sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't. Like a flip of a coin.

I gotchya...I got lucky in the epic forumns and was given an extra gnasher code...I just want to officially settle this issue as far as a response from xbox.

Isabeis...Fullmetal is an MVP, which is as good as a Moderator, possibly higher up.  That's what the "V" in his GC stands for.  I'm pretty sure he "officially" knows what he's talking about. 

Where do I sign up for the newsletter?

Ok thanks Chickinonachain, meant no disrespect..just new to the forumns. Good enouph for me but just a downer.

No problem. Metal's very good friend and I know he wouldn't say anything on his behalf, so I did.