signed in to xbox live but not able to play multiplayer

I am sitting here wondering why i am  paying my hard earned money for a subscription to this service and have not been able to get my call of duty/black ops fix because it wont let me get into multiplayer......I am able to log into xbox live but when i try to find a match, it will find one for me but then never finish loading and let me join......I know its not my system or game because i am able to play multiplayer madden.......so if there is a problem on the xbox end, thanx for the heads up and never responding to my numerous emails........OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE!........

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 36 Applies to:

There might actually be an issue with the specific Call of Duty Black Ops disc that your trying. If your disc has scratches on it sometimes it will not read the maps and freeze or just sit there and continuously load. All because other games load does not mean that there isn't an issue with that particular game disc. Try the following > Clear your XBOX 360 System Cache > support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache. You can try to install the game to your XBOX 360 Hard Drive > support.xbox.com/.../manage-game-library (Click Install a game on your hard drive from a game disc). Rent or Buy a new Call of Duty Black Ops disc and try to see if that works. Let us know, thanks.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.