Hello everyone,

if you want to play on the UK team for the UK vs DACH match on November 5th (BF3) then please sign up in this thread. And please only sign up if you really can make it or we'll have a problem if people just don't show up.

Please keep in mind that there might be more sign ups than spots on the team, so I will have to pick. I will be fair, promise :-) Please also keep in mind that this will be a friendly game. No insults, no racism or there will be consequences. But I am absolutely sure it will all go really smoothly.

I know the servers are a little bit moody, but I am sure we'll make it work somehow.

The DACH team and I are very much looking forward to this!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Count me in.

Put me down depending on time.  If its evening then im cool.

Is there a time yet?

I don't know how much use I'll be but put my name down please! Also my wife said if you run short of players she will gladly take part, her gamertag is   DizzyGiraffe

Just as a suggestion, how about to keep things a bit more friendly that on the day for one or two of the games we mix the teams up a bit, say half the UK and half the DACH players on each team?

How is this going to work with no private match option?

I'm up for it after 9pm

Put me down im up for it. Not sure how you gonna work it though you cant host private matchs on bf3 yet can you

Would like to however my account has been hacked and i can't access it until microsoft say, have fun though!

[quote user="Unreal Warfare"]

How is this going to work with no private match option?

[/quote]

I didn't think of that lol.

Even if we all got into one game we couldn't organise what teams everyone will be on, or can you?

Ready to drop some ammo right here, count me in....though as others have said, how WILL this work?