Sign in, sign out problems.

I wanted to know why everytime I start up a game or go to my dashboard, my console automatically signs me out constantly. It's kind of annoying to have to keep signing back in when i want to play a game or go to the dashboard.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hi,

Try to delete your profile (profile only), clear your cache (3 times), and then download your profile again. See if that solves the issue you're experiencing with signing out everytime you start a game.

To delete your profile (profile only):

Dashboard > Settings > System > Storage > Select your storage device > Gamer Profiles > Delete the gamertag you're having this issue with. Make sure when deleting you select Delete Profile Only.

Clear your cache (3 times in a row):

Dashboard > Settings > System > Storage > Highlight your storage device and press Y > Clear System Cache > Press Yes.  Make sure to do this step 3 times in a row.

Re-download your profile:

Push the middle button on your Xbox 360 controller and go to Download Profile. Enter in your e-mail/password and it will begin to re-download your profile.

Please Note: If you're using 2-Step Verification you will need to use the Application Password that you generated upon setting up 2-Step and not your normal password. This is again, only if you have 2-step verification enabled.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank You so much! This helped me with my problem.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.