Sign In Problems

I have been lost on this topic for a little while now so I've decided to post on here.

I have not lost my account information I can sign into my Microsoft account on pc and download my profiles on consoles but while signing into the account after downloading the profile on my Xbox I use the same password and it tells me my password if wrong.

I tried its suggestion of using my app password and that doesn't work either.

If you can help it would be appreciated because I have had my account for 4-5 years and have another year or so of gold on it.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hi there, first follow this link and click 'Manage your security info' and sign-in. Make sure your security proofs are update and verified as well as making sure your password is the correct one you've been trying to use: support.xbox.com/.../add-security-proof

-

With two-step verification, please make sure you have completed all the steps to creating an app password for the Xbox. Steps are here: support.xbox.com/.../error-code-8015d002

-

Finally after that delete your profile from the console (profile only), clear the system cache 3 times. Restart the console and re-download your profile.

-

Delete and re-download profile: support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete  

-

Clear cache: support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.