Sign In on Both Consoles

My Xbox One will be turning up any time in the next hour and a half. What I wanted to know, was can I be online on both my One and 360? A few mates are not getting their's until nearer Christmas and I'd like to be able to still chat to them while I'm on my One.

Basically I want to sit and play Ryse while still in a party with them. 

Also, has anyone else ordered with Shopto and get an 'upgrade'? I ordered a standard edition with Ryse. Yesterday they shipped it but said I'd been given a Day One edition with free digital game download. I'm incredibly happy with that awesome customer service!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yes you can login to 360 and x1 same time same account. Personally tested this and it works.

How did you connect both systems? Mine wont let me,

hdmi passthough on one for tv

I've been signed in on both heaps of times, like I will download on the 360 and play on the One and vice versa.

Except yesterday the X1 randomly switched up to download an update I'm guessing and this completely *** my IP address and produce errors on both consoles, that is a super rare occurrence though, I might need to set static IP's.

I do this all the time as well. Sometimes I'll be playing a game but I need to hop on my 360 for a bit because an episode of one of my animes just aired. Never had any problems.

Hello everyone  :)

When I pick-up my Xbox One, is it going to be a problem when I connect my Xbox 360 into HDMI 1 and the Xbox One into HDMI 2 with my Gamertag on both machines?

Thank you very much for your assistance regarding this matter, I really appreciate it  :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone  :)

You wont have any conflicting issues when your logged in on your account on both consoles. You will however experience a bit of lag/delay when you connect your xbox 360 to the xbox one's hdmi port.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Hello "LOL AT UR SKILL"  :)

Awesome, thank you very much for your help, I really appreciate it  :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night  :)

Yeah I have both connected and signed in both at the same time so it definitely works. I have my X1 signed in on HDMI and my 360 on component.

Hello everyone  :)

I'm not going to sign in at the same time on both consoles anyway, but I'm really glad to hear that there are no issues with having your Gamertag on both systems.

In regards to using the Xbox One's HDMI port, I'm not going to use it at all  :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone  :)