Sign in error

Hi,

I received the following error when I sign in.

It appears you've found a glitch in the system.
date: 02/03/2013 15:04:31
code: 390423D84C8F8AE
s: gsUlPe1UN+S5lMMt7PUhNw==
id: 1cb59b4a-e57d-4bc1-ab28-c8d61977d6b1
req: 6af538df-01e1-47b7-9b4b-e8091e89aa71

Also, when i try to sign into my account from third party apps (e.g. Halo waypoint app), an error message is generated (unable to authenticate).

Please advise.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there Didsbo! I understand you're having trouble logging into your profile on the website. I assume we're talking about a different Gamertag than the one you're logged into right now, correct? Do you have any trouble downloading or signing in to your profile on the console? If so, what is the error code or message you are seeing there?

Also, just to be safe, can you clear your browser's cookies and cache and try logging in again, or even try different browsers? Let us know if that helps, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

The Gamertag I'm having trouble with is Didsbo. I can sign in but it then throws up the above error.  I can sign in on the Xbox fine.  I've tried clearing the cache and cookies but still get the error message. Note that I've tried signing in on multiple devices (IPad, IPhone, PC and mac) with multiple browsers but still get the same error. I think this issue might have something to do with with my account billing as I've had this problem ever since my live subscription ran out (payment option expired). I've updated the payment option and paid the subscription but interestingly I could only do this on the Xbox. The website would not let me update the payment option so I couldn't pay the subsciption. Anyway, the error is preventing me logging on to my Microsoft account through the halo waypoint app. I would appreciate if you could help resolve.

Thanks

Sorry this didn't help.

Actually I've tried to sign in on Xbox and its says my account is suspended because of payment option has expired.  Howvever, I've added a new payment option and paid the subscription for this year.  I'm unable to remove the original payment option. Please reactivate my account and remove old payment option.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Didsbo! Now that we know what the issue here is, we can tell you that all this takes is a quick call to one of our billing agents. Unfortunately, we can help reactivate your account on the forums but if you request a call by following the prompts on our contact us page it's a pretty quick process and they'll be able to sort this out for you! Let us know how it goes. :)

Sorry this didn't help.