Sick of xbox live community trash.

Alright, so i'm just sitting here minding my own business. I beat this kid in a game and he boots me offline. This is not the first time it has happened, and i have proof that he did it. What do i do? I'm sick of this kid and would love to see him permanently banned or console banned, it's pathetic that you let kids like that get away but i got banned on my first account for no reason. I want an answer back, i'm sick of this and you guys do nothing. Someone for once please be useful.

Question Info

Last updated August 17, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

Oh, and also i wasn't sure where to complain about this so i did here. Sorry for the anger, but it's highly annoying.

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello Zanitine,

I understand your anger. I experience this a lot on Xbox Live. I need you to calm down though. Our PET members will investigate anything on Xbox Live that you report. If they find nothing on the account they will not do any thing. If they find something then they will take action. You need to file complaint this kid for hacking. I know it might seem like you have done this. But I guarantee you that he will be removed for it. The Policy Enforcement Team will take action. And they do not take kindly to hackers. I really hope everything works out for you. I really do. Oh I would also like to mention this as well. Since you have proof of this kid DDOSing your account you can easily report him to FBI Cyber Crime team as well. Hacking is illegal on Xbox Live and in real life.

Sorry this didn't help.

I just want to know how he is "booting you". If you are joining a game where he has authority to boot you, there are multiple ways of playing a game without having to deal with him. Also, I recommend you going on his Xbox account and reporting him. If you do so, pairing up with this individual would be unlikely or impossible.

Good luck and feel free to return if nothing progresses.

Sorry this didn't help.

He's booting me offline using a computer, he obtains my ip address when he gets in a game and he shuts off my internet. I have ALL his gamer tags, i have the messages of him saying he did it. Why doesn't he get in trouble for doing illegal things, but my first account gets hacked and permanently banned and i get no help as to getting it back, after I've given the proof i did not do it.

Sorry this didn't help.

Submit an Avoid Player review, block communications and file a complaint through his profile for hacking/cheating. I assure you The Enforcement Tean will investigate and take the proper action. If you do come across him in an open game lobbly leave if possible and start new match.

Sorry this didn't help.