showing xboxone next to a old 360 video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUSsCVnust0#at=922   I thought this video was pretty good

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I wish one of those sites that got a hands on look at the console would post the actual dimensions of the console and the kinect so I can plan my entertainment setup around it lol

www.youtube.com/watch   I thought this video was pretty good

agreed iv even brought a new tv cabinit for it lol cant have my 360 there though so ill prob put it beside my tv as got a blu ray player and a TiVo box aswell

i have seen a website with the messurements they messured from the usb port etc think it was 34cm along

My biggest concern is the height of the K2 sensor, I have a feeling it's slightly too high to sit on the unit in front of my tv without raising the tv a little which would be a hassle

i dunno it has a very wide field of view ill send u a pic so u can see what i mean here u go www.oxm.co.uk/.../see-a-working-xbox-one-with-kinect-at-home-playing-ryse-son-of-rome as for me i got a LG sound bar where my kinect would go so kinda hoping for a tv stand on release

No that's not what I meant. I meant that the K2 is so tall it might cut into the bottom of my screen if I don't raise the TV that's why I'd like to know how big is it. My tv is on it's in box stand on a flat unit so the bottom of the screen is only a few inches off that surface if you get me

I have been planning to place the Kinect on the top of my TV with the mic part hooking over the front, but Phoenix's video shows that there is a base/stand underneath that will prevent me from doing so.  I really hope I can remove part of the Kinect undercarriage.

I still have no idea where I'm gonna put it all

It definitely won't be going anywhere near my TV

nah u cant but im hoping for a kinect stand but u dont need kinect now anyways so u can not use kinect tilla  stand is out i know the xb1 is about 8cm tall i believe