Should MS Reward The Faithful Few Who Preordered Before the Big Policy Reversal?

I mentioned in my other post that I'm a bi-console gamer (PS3 & 360). As one who's spent more time playing on PS3, I find myself more excited for the new Xbox One (even to the point where I have my finger hovering over PS4's pre-order cancel button). Despite Microsoft's unpopular policies at the unveiling, I was one of the few who pre-ordered my Xbox One at Gamestop the day after. My friends thought I was crazy and even the clerk at Gamestop laughed at me. But I saw great promise in the console. Now we're all aware of the exclusive Day One controllers that will come with our first day purchase of X1, but is that really good enough? No doubt all of us have been ridiculed, mocked, laughed at, maybe even flogged in the streets, on every forum from here to tim-buck-too. So will Microsoft reward us with something more substantial for sticking it out, for being first in line despite their controversial policies? Will MS remember their faithful few? 

Hell, even PSN is advertising a free download of PS4's Drive Club (come Nov 15) when you subscribe to Playstation Plus.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i pre ordered my console 22nd may as soon as it came avalible to pre order

No they shouldn't, I pre-ordered straight away but then it's pretty much a discrimination to people who didn't agree with certain policies... a company shouldn't do that.

MS always takes care of their 'faithful' yup.

ohh' wait on second thought MS wouldn't pee on your head if it was on fire & you want free swag

You feel faithful and entitled to an extra prize because you pre-ordered your console?

Wow.  

You aren't that important kid.  There are a lot of us who also had day 1 original XBox's and day 1 360's.

But hey, good job on pre-ordering your XB1.

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa yeah right! Ju funne man.

Should insanity be rewarded?

[quote user="HellSlaughter I"]

Should insanity be rewarded?

[/quote] Yes I should. For what I don't know but I should still be rewarded anyway.

Would've been funny if the name started with an 'i'. ^

-

Next.

Seems somebody forgot about the sticker...

[quote user="Tickets2GunShow"]So will Microsoft reward us with something more substantial for sticking it out,[/quote]Your sense of entitlement is pathetic.