Should i?

Hi All,

Firstly, im not a fanboy. I had the PS3 and 360 which i both liked for different reasons. I currently have the PS4 which ive got to say im really enjoying. But as a gamer and someone who loves tech - should i get the Xbox one now? Just so i can blast Dead rising/Forza or should i wait for abit until other/better(?) exclusives are released - ie Titanfall

Whats your thoughts people?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yes, I have both and although I love both the same. The Xbox One does have a lot more games at the moment. Having both allows me to enjoy all and any exclusives that may arise also.

Exactly mate thats what i was thinking!

up to you. I would wait if you don't like what it has now.

But of course you would want to make sure that both Consoles are long term investments, and not just one off AAA game purchases.  

I like the look of Dead rising. Not really bothered about Ryse. Forza looks pretty but ever since ive played Forza Horizon i think i prefer the open world. Hmm decisions lol

Fully agree @Fatalshock. Which was one reason why i get annoyed people complaining about both consoles becuase they didnt research them properly. This is alot of money being handed over

Go for it. They were available last night online at major retailers.

If you have used windows 8 you will be familiar with the UI and see that it is superior to that of the ps4's UI.

Plus the TV integration is better than I'd imagined ( I use more than I thought I would ). I like my XB1 so much

that I could go on and on . If you can afford it get it you will enjoy it.

Cheers lads. Think will have to have a cheeky look in shops later :D

yes on the horizon thing.   since racing on GTA 5 online its hard to race on tracks all day.  I think endless roads should have been added to Forza with addition of tracks.