Should I get an Xbox 360 or Xbox One?

I'm already familiar with the 360. I had one, but sold it a while back. Now I want a gaming console again, but I don't know which one to pick. The 360 has more games, but I don't want to miss out on anything interesting that the Xbox One can offer. How do I decide?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Is this a real question ?

Look at this point anything on the 360 is second hand. The ONE isnt very impressive but its going to have all the new games. You should save your money and build a nice PC. If you're not PC sauve , np I can help you as I am sure a lot of people could. IMO console gaming is just meh, be it PS4 or ONE.

@deafall526

why not just tell him to get a Wii u and PS4 too? he asked a question and you took it sideways and gave him an answer he didn't want.

@manicraider

I'd recommend the X1. You get all the new games. the 360 won't be supported much longer

You should go through the pros and cons and make a decision based on what you like and want.

Hello "ManicRaider"  :)

Go with whatever console makes you happier  :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "ManicRaider"  :)

Xbox One is having BC with Xbox 360 games this Fall, but not all of them would be supported (especially Xbox 360 games that came out after the release of the Xbox One), so go for the Xbox One. Plus you don't really have to miss out on all the new games that Xbox One (and PS4) is getting. Xbox One is getting much better now.

Go for whichever one you think would be more beneficial to your life.

Just note though that all the new games will be coming for the X1

If I were the OP I would get an original xbox, play it for a few years, then move up to the 360...

Sorry if my question came off as suspicious. I get that the Xbox One is new and comes with all the bells and whistles, but there are still a few 360 games that I haven't played yet. I'm wondering if perhaps I should get the 360 now, enjoy what I can, and then switch to the Xbox One later.

Between the 360 and the Xbox One, I would say the Xbox One myself.