Should i buy a new Xbox? PLEASE HELP!!

So i'm having a trouble connecting to xbox live on Black Ops.  I've asked multiple times on the black ops forums page.  I get a message that says the black ops servers arent available at this time....  go to the website and do whatever it says.  my friends can connect perfectly (and so can my other Xbox) so its not the black ops server or my internet. I even asked people at Gamestop what they think the problem might be... and they suggested i install the game onto my hard drive, so i did.  it doesnt work.  i've cleared my memory cache multiple times so i can have an update...  doesnt work. i've tried multiple copies of black ops and it STILL doesnt work....   I dont understand what the problem is,  because i am not banned and none of the solutions people have offered me have worked.  I'm thinking that it just might be time for a new xbox....  even though i only have trouble with this game.  Once in a blue moon, i can connect....  after literally hours of unplugging and plugging back in my modem..  turning my xbox off and on, and taking the disk out and putting it back in.   i just cant take it anymore.  any help would be appreciated.  :)  thank you in advance.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Try plugging into a Rouuter if you have one. Black Ops may require a faster Internet.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i have, it doesnt work.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.