ShopTo - Tuesday Releases (Dirt 3)

Hi All

Has anyone got any idea when ShopTo usually post a game thats due out on a Tuesday?

Cheers

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I was thinking about this before because I normally recieve Friday releases on a Thursday from Shopto.

I half expect them to post the game on Monday. but does that guarantee them next day delivery? If not, its gonna cost them a heck of a lot £3's lol.

Optimistcally they could post them on Friday because they have the stock ready for despatch and realistically we could have it this Saturday!!!

Logistically, the latter makes sense.....or at least it does to me lol.

Im hoping the latter too

They get them packaged up on the Friday/Saturday but they then get collected and go into holding so you will recieve them Tuesday 9 times out of 10, but they did this and I got Halo Reach on the Monday

I  was  on  the  website  this  morning  and went  onto  the  live  help  to  ask  this  very  question.  They  told  me  the  game  has  just  arrived  into  stock  and they  will be  getting  shipped  out tomorrow.  So  there  is  a  good  chance  of  Saturday  and  definite  Monday  id  say

I remember Loftybee stating last week that he had contacted Shopto about the shipping day for Dirt. And they told him it would possibly be shipped out on Friday this week. I must say I'm tempted getting it at Shopto if it arrives Saturday.

Cool, well if i get the "shipped" email tomorrow before i finish work at 12:45 I may hold off with L A Noire cause as soon as i get this it's not going to leave my disk tray for a while :0)

Should I get this game? I have never played any of the old Dirt games, Is online play going to be good on this?

It's hard to say yes to you as we have not played it yet, but it looks like a lot of fun and 2 was a good game.online was fine on the other two as well.

Just had an email this minute notifying me that my card has been charged. I expect a text later or tomorrow saying it has been despatched.

Cheers mate, Yeah as long as it is fun online,