ShopTo problem?...

I ordered Need for speed most wanted last night for 22 pound from ShopTo. I used all my avaliable points on the order which knocked the overall price down to 17.45. I then proceeded to check my order sheet but discovered need for speed was not on the list. The latest title on the list is far cry which i pre ordered prior to its release. Does anyone know if it takes a while to come up on the order sheet or maybe the order hasnt gone through?...its also worth mentioning i have actually received an email from ShopTo saying i have been charged 17.45 to my debit card.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Have you checked your "preorders" aswell as "orders" to see if it's in there? ...

Being you ordered at the weekend it's probably just a case of them not processing it untill Monday morning but if you it hasn't gone into your "orders" by then I would give them a call.

Its not in my orders or pre orders... I hovered my curser over my account to see it now has (Balance...17.45) which is the price i ordered NFS for...what does this mean?.

Since they changed the website and systems they use some people have had problems like this mate, best thing to do is ring them first thing on Monday. Even though it's weekend NFS should show up as your latest order in the your orders tab on the website, you should also still get your confirmation e-mails.

I can see me having to ring them up during my break at work tomorrow...great.

Has anyone on here had the same problem?.

Well at least you can use your points fella. Last time I tried to use mine it didn't work and I got charged the full amount and couldn't cancel the order.

I'd see if it goes through/appears on Monday. Sounds like they took the money and added it to your account ready for order processing tomorrow.

[quote user="MetalGearFloppy"]

I'd see if it goes through/appears on Monday. Sounds like they took the money and added it to your account ready for order processing tomorrow.

[/quote]

I'd say this is what has happened.

I spoke to my brother inlaw today and last Sunday he ordered a copy of Forza from Shopto, like Nick he got an email to confirm the order ( I believe these are just automated ) but the game didn't appear in either "orders" or "pre-orders", also the the price of the game appeared on his Shopto balance.On the Monday though, he said it was just after 9am he got another email to say it was "packed" and it arrived on the Tuesday.

I guess what has happened is because no-one is there to process it the money goes straight onto your account balance and this will be used for when they start processing which should be very first thing tomorrow morning.

@ Nick .. I don't think you will have any issues but if you haven't had anything by 9.30am to say it's processing, packed etc then I'd definately call them.

thankyou for all youre responces as always the help is appreciated.