Shop.net question

So i never used these to buy games from my  question is when you pre order  how many days before do they attempt take payment

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Just got an email about them taking payment for Dark Souls, so it will be dispatched at some point Wednesday and hopefully be here Thursday

[quote user="SuperBoof"]

Well then, no, there's no benefit to paying early.  :P

[/quote]

Not really, have done it a couple of times, as I've got a ton of games coming this & next month and wanted to spread the financial cost over a couple of payslips etc... So ended up paying early for Batman, AC: Revelations etc...

in my experience, if a game is due out on a friday, they usually take payment on the tuesday/wednesday

They usually take the money out before they ship it and when you receive the dispatch e-mail

I've never done it, and always got my game early, so i would imagine it doesn't benefit the order. But i guess if you just want to get the payment out the way, you might aswell.

I notice there is an option to pay for the item now, anyone done that and seem to be a benfit to the order ?

I think it'll be best to use the pay now. That way the payments out the way and you can see how much money you got left. If you leave it to take the money before dispatch, you might of spent into some of the price for the game. leaving you overdrawn or not getting it on time if they are declined.  But if you know your gonna have the money in then makes no difference.

Oh right, never knew that.

Well then, no, there's no benefit to paying early.  :P

Paying early prevents a price increase. So if you preorder and pay for a game that is say £35 at the time of preorder, and the price rises to say £37, you get the game for £35.

If you pay £35 and the price drops to say £32, you are refunded the difference.

Other than that, there's no real benefit to paying early other than to just get the whole payment process out the way. Shopto offer a great service in every aspect.

i use shopto and it is a great service you order one day and its comes the next and pre orders come a day before release