Shipping tracking topic: Got my UPS tracking number from MS store :3

Ordered 6/12 and I got an email at 2:40am. It's not in the ups system yet though. So, prob on a shelf. I'll post where it's coming from when I know. And back ordered changed to complete on the site.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 32 Applies to:

HOLY CRAP!

-

I'm getting nervous.

well they charged my card saterday evening but I have no email of it

UPS says a label was printed and that's it, also, the email is below:

--

Dear xxxx,

Thank you for ordering from Microsoft on June 12, 2013. The following product(s) have shipped. If you paid by credit card, your credit card has now been charged.

We sent this order to you via Microsoft's Preferred Carrier using the tracking number(s) below.

You may also check the status of your order by going to the account page, but you should know that it may take as long as 24 hours for your tracking and shipping information to appear on our site. So if you don't see it right away, don't worry - just check back in a little while.

Remember, these are the shipping times you can expect, based on the method you chose.

Shipping Method Delivery Time

Standard 3-7 days, excludes weekends & holidays

2nd Day Order by 1 p.m. Eastern, excludes weekends & holidays

Next Day Order by 1 p.m. Eastern, excludes weekends & holidays

If you ordered multiple products, they may be shipped separately. If that's the case, you'll get another mail like this one for each shipment you will receive.

Product SKU Product Name Qty Ordered Qty Shipped Total Qty Shipped Amount

7UV-00005 Xbox One Day One 1 1 1 $531.24

Shipping Information

Product Name Tracking Number

Xbox One Day One xxxx(UPS)

Your Shipment and Billing Details

Order Number: xxxx

Order Date: June 12, 2013

Billing: xxx

Additional Questions?

View our help pages, read our return policy, and view your account online.

We are also available at 1-877-696-7786.

Please visit the Contact Us page for the list of open hours by timezone.

Please note: This email message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Store Customer Service

Just saw UPS page was updated,

-

MICROSOFT - ONLINE STORE

CARLISLE, PA, US

-

It's coming to MA from PA, a short trip, especially with "next day air saver"; I bet it'll ship wednesday then.

how it works is..this.... they print out the labels as first come first served in the order they were received... since the shipping time is approaching...they are starting to get the labels ready.... once they get scanned and put into the system.. you should be able to track them...  my guess... later today or tomorrow....

Mine is being delivered tomorrow, i signed up for ups mychoice free. They sent a delivery email between 12:30-4:30 delivery block. The premium gives you 2 hour delivery window and unlimited recheduling i think.

For some reason beacon xboxlive card day one is in caifornia on seperate shipment. It was preordered as well.

the free option on UPS MYCHOICE is to hold it at the UPS hub and go pick it up that morning.

[quote user="CHORAS DEN"]

the free option on UPS MYCHOICE is to hold it at the UPS hub and go pick it up that morning.

[/quote]

Where is that option on the UPS tracking page, I can't find it.

TRUST ME WE WILL BE GETTING IT ON THURSDAY IF We're LUCKY BUT DEFINITELY FRIDAY. UPS IS SHOWING EVERYONE THE DEFAULT SHIPPING TIME TO YOUR LOCATION.

Even I have a shipping number and its scheduled for today at 3pm, which I am not looking forward to staying home and looking stupid. Trust me when u get a scanned update then you will know its on the way.

Microsoft are big about their tracking.