Shipped already???

So I just got an email stating my Xbox has been shipped..

I bought it off of shopto.net  oh god i hope it shows up tomorrow

i even got a tracking number.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Various UK retailers are taking money now. They'll probably sit in wait until November 21st....

I would really doubt it but if it does what are you going to do?

You can't do anything early with it.

It'll say console banned when trying to download the day one update until release date.

Game took my money on Tuesday and said shipped.

If you got a tracking number then its probably gonna arrive sometime next week!

Well when i payed for it a few weeks back i got an email stating i would receive another email when it was shipped for next day delivery.  so im just hoping the pulled a Target.  

It would be cool to get it early,can't do anything before release date but still would be good.

I got an e-mail from Game Tuesday evening saying it had been shipped, just checked their FAQ and says all free deliveries take 2 business days. It didn't tutnr up today so I'm guessing they've got DPD set to deliver for next Friday.

i just got another email saying expected delivery time between 10:30 and 11:30 am tmrw   :)  Time to call a sick day tmrw

hope for u it does come for u, but i wouldn't play if it does

boom,well done mate,hope it really does turn up tomorrow.

Remember that you won't be able to do the day one update yet though but still be awesome to have it there early.

[quote user="SLINKY"]

i just got another email saying expected delivery time between 10:30 and 11:30 am tmrw   :)  Time to call a sick day tmrw

[/quote]

I think the moonlightswami guy that got his early has been playing it. Check online beforehand but you should be good to play it provided you can get any games for it. 

Damn right im gonna play it i just wont be stupid enough to post videos on u tube lol