SHINY! New Chrome Controllers Inbound!!

Coming soon:

[quote]

Today we’re announcing the Xbox 360 Special Edition Chrome Series Wireless Controllers. Available in Blue, Red and Silver these controllers also feature the transforming D-pad. 

The controllers will have an estimated retail price of US $54.99 each and will be available mid-May.
Color availability will vary by region, so please check your local retailer for specific information or visit xbox.com/accessories for more details.

[/quote]

More images available here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/majornelson/sets/72157629724350813/

Source: http://majornelson.com/2012/04/02/announcing-the-xbox-360-special-edition-chrome-series-wireless-controllers/

Loving the blue myself!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Got to say that blue one does look absolute quality :)

As the legend that is Homer J Simpson would say - Mmmmmm Shiiiiiiinnneeeee!!!

---

I want the chrome one and I couldn't care less about finger marks coz that is an awesome controller.

If they were to introduce wired pads too, Id grab one in an instant!!

Lovely!

The blue and red ones look brilliant! Fingerprints and scratches might look quite bad on the silver one and scratches might show up on all of them. Very much like the back of an ipod but the controllers still look very nice! :)

Nice...........but probably redundant in about 18 months come the "NextBox".

I would of preferd a black chome pad

they are lovely but the new controllers seem to only last 5 minutes compared to the old ones.

[quote user="sparklefingers"]

they are lovely but the new controllers seem to only last 5 minutes compared to the old ones.

[/quote]

It'd be a shame if it was style over substance.

I remember a the shiny chrome Gamecube, that was nice too.

I shall definately be picking up the blue one :)