Shenmue HD/Port confirmed

-

Or at least I think it's confirmed. The 'HD' part of that gobblegook seems to be confirmation enough.

I heard you can punch trees in this game. That's sounds pretty cool

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah, the HD remakes have been finished for over a year apparently...

We're getting Shenmue 1 & 2 HD remakes and Skies of Arcadia HD after the upcoming JetSetRadio HD is released.

EDIT: That's a lot of HDs right there, lol.

This is the first thing that vaguely resembles a confirmation of any release though. That thing about it been done for over a year was only a rumour, but this scan seems to suggest that it was true. SOA hasn't been confirmed yet though. All Sega have said is that they 'may be working on [it]', although I expect that we'll see something about that soon enough

That's probably just an article about the rumour then .... ='(

That bubble with the yellow stuff and !!! after it looks promising. We need to get someone in here who can read this crap.

Any idea what magazine it's from?

More upgrades than remakes.

Skies of Arcadia whooo can't wait!

[quote user="MetalGearFloppy"]

Any idea what magazine it's from?

[/quote]

Are we even sure it's a games magazine? ;-p

Seriously though, I hope this isn't just a rumour!

I can understand if some people didn't find this game fun as it's not the typical action packed game, it is quite slow. But I really loved this game on the Dreamcast and Xbox. So if or when this is on the xbla, I will download it straight away even though I still got the original games.

Ah..... April Fools?

(about a 3rd of the way down the page...)

Not sure what magazine. It's an image I saw floating about on another board that I can't link to here. Tineye shows up nothing. But you nearly always see these things getting confirmed first in some Jap mag like Famitsu

-

Matter of fact, looking at that scan it looks like Famitsu. Here's an older famitsu scan for FFXIII-2 DLC. They both have that blue thing on the side