Sharing trouble

hi,

i am sorry to bother you but i have annoying problem. Since i bought console in january i am unable to share screenshots and clips. I have gold membership and i can save screenshots and clips but i can not share them.  Console is connect to internet of course and i have all updates but since january, there is no change. Everytime i try to share saved screenshot i get

"try again later. Sorry we are unable to share this at the moment. It may be taking longer than usual to upload, or there may be a temporary problem with service." 

It is the same for every gáe i played and took a clip or screenshot. Everytime i get this message. 

I am from czech republic and my OS version is 6.2.12998.0 (xb_rel_1506.150601-2200) fre

Thank you for help. I am already frustrated by this issue. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 34 Applies to:

1. Go to settings 2. On left side go to privacy and online safety 3. Go to custom 4. Go over until you see share game clips and screenshots and switch to allow.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you but i've already  done this a few months ago. Actuallly, just because i was looking at location today i changed it to usa instead of czech republic and now it's working :D i don't know why but at least i can share pictures now :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Glad to hear your problem resolved.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi i have the same problem two.When i change the location from greece to another country the problem is disapeared.But when i choose again my location on my console the problem with the share is appear again.

Sorry this didn't help.