Shared Xbox issues

My girlfriend and I are playing Fable 3 together on the same Xbox. I was trying tio get us the dog breed Downloadable. but seems to only work for me, I tried connecting her account to X box live, and now she can not use her name. It gave her something really weird. I want to disconnect her account from Xbox live so she can use her name without losing any of her game data, is this possible? And why is it that the Downloadable content is not working for her? it is the same copy of the game after all.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If you've upgraded it to a Live account then you can't disconnect it. You can try and change the account name to what it was before but it is possible her name is already taken. You could create another offline tag with her name but the saves would still belong to the previous version.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

thanks, also found how to fix the name thing elsewhere. God this thing can be a pain.

Sorry this didn't help.

Which account did you buy the DLC on?

Sorry this didn't help.

It should just be an issue of getting the licensing correct.

You can either follow the instructions here http://www.xbox.com/drm or you can do the process on the console alone.

Sign in with the account which bought the content on your new 360, go to the MY Xbox channel and press A on the second square (the one with your Avatar).

On this new screen move once to the right and on this panel choose Manage Account.

Now scroll to the bottom and pick License Transfer. In a couple of button presses the licenses will now belong to your new console.

However now you need to refresh those licenses by setting the content to download again, you'll find your Download History on the same panel as the License Transfer.

Simply set that content to download again, don't worry about download time since if the content in already on your hard drive all that will be grabbed will be the new license files.

Once all that is done you will hopefully find that the other accounts can once again use your content.

Sorry this didn't help.

Yea that is the issue, well cant do that because we need her save. so creating new offline tag would be pointless if the save data was not carried over. There hs to be a way to down grade the thing.

Sorry this didn't help.

This one. but it should effect the game on my system not just the account, least one would think that's how it would work. Her account was made simply so we could play together. And goes ack to my main question on how to disconnect hers from Xbox live to get her name back.

Sorry this didn't help.

Then how do i get er access tot he stuff we payed for?

Sorry this didn't help.

I can assure you there is no way to take a LIVE account and make it local again. If you were assigned a random GT when upgrading, you should be given one free GT change (normally 800msp) that you can utilize in the first 30 days. I suggest taking full advantage of this and changing her new GT to something more suitable. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.