Shadow problems with Xbox360 Slim

About two months ago I bought the Xbo360 Slim 250GB and played Bad Company 2 for a while, thought the graphics were great. Then played Mafia 2 and noticed something strange, wherever a shadow is cast, you can see a graphical glitch, such as a net of pixels. This would usually be on the rear bumber of cars, or the windows of cars..and mainly on the shadows of trees. I thought it was only the game, so I went back to Bad Company 2 and noticed the same thing when I got closer to some of the bushes..same net of pixils.

Previously I had the xbox360 pro and didn't notice anything, then again, I didn't have an HD tv then.

Is this an xbox360 slim problem or what?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Greetings, SkineyPT. Please be mindful of the original post date of a thread before replying. If you need assistance, please create a new thread and we'll be happy to help you there. Thanks in advance!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have the same problem in Mafia 2 no the same console Xbo360 Slim 250GB, that´s a game or console problem, i notice on dragon ball ultimate tenkaichi i see a graphical glitch on the ground.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.