set up

lg infinia 3d tv on wall no cables 47 inch optical input 5.1 surrround ps3 xbox wi samsung decoder box sky hd box with 3d channel its the best and all these other setups to me r like hobo camps cant stand people giving opinions on games when they are not playing at its full potential

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

LG TV... No cables... Samsung decoder box... 5.1 channel... Really? No offense, but you have no place posting how other setups are "hobo camps" when your setup is well below mediocre. Not that mine is high end, but it runs rings around what you have. I'm not bragging, like I said, mine is not high end, but you have no grounds for your elitest attitude.

I play on a 47" JVC LCD 1080p HDTV hooked to a LG 5 disc DVD 1000w surround system. I got cables running everywhere.

[View:http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/00/37/71253700/photos/Craigs-pix/My%20Setup1.jpeg.jpg]

It only took me 5yrs to build my gaming Theater. It's by far not the best setup in the world, but it suits me just fine. Here is a link to the "What your setup" on Xbox.com. I believe some of these posts will subdue the elitest attitude. forums.xbox.com/.../396.aspx

Why would you post this!