Services

So when are the services going to be activated on X1? As it is right now I can't check my subscription under settings and there is no avatar store. Also half of the things I could do on my 360 I can no longer do.  Change gamertag? Change passwords on my profile?

When is all this coming?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

Night Eight Nine,

Not sure why you can't check your Subscription. I've tested this on mine and when I go to Settings>Subscriptions it shows my Xbox Live Gold with the expiration date along with the options to Manage Payment Options and See Xbox Live Gold details (to purchase another Gold subscription). Are you receiving any error messages when you go to Subscriptions?

As for the Avatar store, there is not currently a store available except  going online to marketplace.xbox.com/avatarmarketplace‎ to purchase items. Once purchase you can use them in the Avatar Customize area.

In regards to changing the Gamertag, this can be done by going to Friends>My Profile>Set Gamertag. Here you can enter your new Gamertag and make the change assuming you have sufficient funds and it isn't your first Gamertag change. As far as a password change, it doesn't appear this is available at the moment. However, you can still go to https://account.live.com/password/Change to change your password.

If there are things you would like to see changed, I suggest your head over to the Xbox LIVE Wishlist/Feedback forums so that you can voice your opinion and provide recommendations to make things better for everyone. Hope this helps!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You can check your subscription go to settings and scroll down to Subscriptions. There is no avatar store currently. You want to cjange your gamertag? Go to your profile and click set gamertag. That allows you to change your gamertag. No option to change your password that Ive seen. But it can be done by going to http://account.live.com

Sorry this didn't help.

I get an error 0x80bd0006. No idea why. Internet is fine, X1 is fine, my microsoft account seems fine. I honestly don't know what to try. I'm guessing you're in the US? Maybe it's a UK thing. Also when trying to view my account on here I get a 'uh oh that shouldn't of happened' screen. All browsers do it.

Sorry this didn't help.

Have you tried power cycling your console yet? This involves holding the Xbox console touch button for 8 seconds until the console turns off, then wait 30 seconds, then turn your console on and try accessing those areas again. The power cycle will clear the cache and reset the network card, which can clear up a lot of issues. Let us know if things works for you.

Sorry this didn't help.

After hours of trying I finally found someone at support who found some activity on my account that wasn't right. It seems there are a few email addresses linked to my account which shouldn't be there. This is why I'm unable to view my account on Xbox.com and why I'm unable to view subscriptions on my X1, well, I hope that's the reason. We'll soon see. The advocacy team have been asked to remove the stray emails from my account, fingers crossed that fixes both issues.

Sorry this didn't help.

Glad to hear that. We're they old e-mail addresses previously used or literally no clue as to whose they were? Keep us posted on your status and hopefully you'll be good to go.

Sorry this didn't help.

Update - All is fixed. The Advocacy team fixed my account last night. I can now view my account from here and also view my subscriptions and payments/billing from my X1. All is good.

Sorry this didn't help.

:D

Sorry this didn't help.