Service Center Accessory Issues

Firstly, I'd like to start by saying that never in my life have I had such a nightmare trying to purchase a product online, it goes without saying that I would not expect such a dysfunctional website from a company as prestigious as Microsoft.

I've spent the last 3 days - probably around 16 solid hours trying to purchase a replacement power supply for my Xbox. After talking to support for a number of hours over the last day, I've been told that Microsoft do not currently offer power supplies in exchange for money, only faulty devices for a new one, even though I am 100% sure this is not true as I have done some research amongst the forums, and have a friend who managed to order one without a problem. Anyway, my main question is, has anybody else had issues purchasing from the service center recently?
 I keep getting told I have no registered device (even though I get told it's already registered when I try to add it again), given an error message, or just presented with a blank screen. I've cleared my cache, cookies etc, tried different browsers, different computers, and even tried it from the internet at the university I am attending. Nothing.

Thanks Microsoft for practically giving me a heap of plastic and metal for $400 that you may as well warrant completely useless. Will not be purchasing Microsoft products in the future.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Would also like to add that I've been promised a callback within 10 minutes 3 times now - haven't received one call. I am furious. I have a right to be able to purchase a power supply for my Xbox.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.