Service an old-out of warranty Xbox 360 is a pain.....

I got problem with my Xbox 360 on Saturday 26/09/15. It suddenly switched off and I couldn't switch it on again. I can hear "cling" sound when I touch the power button but no green light on the console. The led light on the power brick was amber. I tried to unplug and reconnect everything with no luck.  I made service order for  Order type: Xbox 360 S - OOW - Standard Exchange and I paid AU $115.50 for the service. I got the e-label for Auspost on Monday.

On Tuesday 29/09/15 I went to Auspost to send the console, but when Auspost scanned the barcode, they said that the e-label couldn't be recognized and refused to send the item unless I paid the postage fee. I contacted XBOX customer support and they said it will be resolved.

On Wednesday someone send me a new e-label, and surprisingly it was the same e-label that has been rejected before!. I went to Auspost and they rejected the  e-label again. I just wondering if I got the fake e-label. I contacted the customer service again and they just promised me that it will be solved. 

On Thursday I contacted cs again and hope this can be solved, but it seems that I had to tell the same story over and over again. It seems that Microsoft as a big company didn't take it seriously. I don't even want to try to post it again, because I never know whether your e-label is real or fake. I canceled my order, since this waste my time too much. I'll  get replacement console from EB-Games instead because it's cheaper than the service fee. And for the next console, Xbox variance will not be on my list for sure!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to: