Service Alert AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi All

Does anyone know why there is another service alert, recently there have been lots of these, live is usually so reliable, but the last few weeks it has been patchy, with different alerts and limited access, is there something new on the horizon, causing this ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No service alert for me

Guess it was last night

I had no  issues last night.

SP Rhino hey there :)

Service seems to be fully functional (at the time of this post). Are you still experiencing difficulty at all? Everything seems fine to me right now.

Let us know.

Many thanks,

Cloud

I looked on the Service Alert Page but it says now that all issues are resolved but don't know what time it started or what time it was resolved.

I had no problems last night or today when I was on. Mind you I wasn't playing MP but was in a party with a friend.

I was offline until I climbed into bed and played maybe 30 mins of trials but everything was fine then for me too. Though I only played campaign so I wouldn't really of noticed either way.

Played Titanfall most of the night with a few forumers,  all good.

Trials Multiplayer is console only anyway cloud. Online MP is coming in an update

Oh yeah bud I mean the LIVE service as a whole bro. Like I didn't notice any problems signing in or anything like nothing showing up. Sorry dude, should of been more specific.

@Cloud i checked the service alert page and saw that there was a problem before i posted on here, it did clear itself down, i was more refering to the fact that recently there have been quite a few of these service alerts, and as live is usually uber reliable, i was puzzled, and wondered if there was a reason behind the increase, in alerts.