Server timing out; and Game is glitching badly

I am getting highly annoyed that the server timed out on every single game i have tried playing in the past 30 mins or so. Even during gameplay on MW3, if i hit someone, they go flying off the map and they wonder why they ened up in a different location without dying, but this is just before the Server times out and kicks me back to the miltiplayer lobby

Now i duuno if this a xbox issue or a Activision issue, but this isnt like u guys in the past. or is it that u guys heavily market gamer to "come and play" but leave the servers the way it is till it gets overloaded and it wont work.

All i am saying is that i spent yearly on xbox live and spent alot of money on the XBOX MW3 edition console and the ElITE as well, I should have to deal with this period

it would be highly appreciated if someone can actually do something about this, but as i look all over the internet, i see plenty of people dealing with this since the begining of this year, so i dont think this will be fixed by the looks of it!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello Agent! Thank you for your individual thread. :) As I mentioned in the other thread, if you can please provide the information from the Start Here sticky (forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx), that will really help us narrow the issue down. Thanks! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks, tho i just gave up and went ahead and got a faster router (dualband) and i think my last router was the issue; but i also got the xbox hooked up "wired" instead of wireless to make the interferance to a MIN. ANd so far i am b

But overall thank u for responding, BTW; is their any tech suport openings lol.. I have 6 yhears of cust exp and technical exp

Sorry this didn't help.

Oh, no problem! Glad to hear you are back to gaming. :) Unfortunately we don't have any openings at this time, but be sure to check back on the forums frequently! We do post open positions for either Forums Support or the @XboxSupport Elite Tweet Fleet as an announcement in the forums, so when we have an opening, you'll know! Cheers! :)

Sorry this didn't help.